Many newbies find it a hard task to create a blog but admire the ones they see not knowing that creating a blogger blog does not require a lot.
First of all you have to know what a blog is. A blog is a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style.
A blogger blog is simply a blog that is hosted on a platform called blogger (formerly know as blogspot ) and owned by google.
So let’s set down to procedures in making a simple blogger blog having known what a blogger blog is. Below are the procedures
– first of all get a google mail because this is the only pass to getting a blogger blog. To get a google mail simply go to www.gmail.com, insert your mobile number and wait for a verification code or link to be sent to your phone. Once the link is sent, click on it and fill the form then submit. Your google mail is set and let’s move to the 2nd procedure.
– now let’s move, goto www.blogger.com. Once it opens it will sign in with you google mail account (it might prompt you to change your password)
– once you log in, click on “new blog”
– fill the form on the page that appears next. There you’ll find the title (the title or note on your blog that briefly explains your blog) you’ll also find your blog address eg yourdomain.blogspot.com
– the next thing to do is to choose your template which is the design of your blog
– then your blog is set for you to create a new post.
But you are not done yet!
There are a few settings that you need to set on your newly created Blogger blog to make it easy to use.
If you encounter any problem in creating the blogger blog you can use the comment box below to inform us.