There are differences between a Facebook PERSONAL page and a Facebook BUSINESS page.
A Facebook business page helps you promote your business. How? Facebook has over a billion users, imagine if it were to be a county it’d be the third most populated country in the world. So when you create a page and get many people to like it, you see your business flourish.
So to create a facebook page, follow the steps I will share below;
- First log in to www.facebook.com
- Go to settings and click on “create page”
- there are about six categories of pages in facebook and they are
- Local business or place
- company, organization or institution
- Brand or product
- Artist, band or public figure
- Cause or community
So you have to carefully choose knowing the category your business falls in.
- After selecting the category, you have to choose the sub-category, this explains the field your page focuses on
- Next you have to choose a page name.When doing this, you have to be careful because facebook allows you to change your page name only once
- After that, you are supposed to write your page description and input your website link if any.
- Finally, click on submit
NOTE: You have to post relevant things and post them always because facebook is like a search engine and when you always post relevant things, facebook will display your page when searches related to your page are made.
And finally, try to share your page. Force your family and friends to like and share your page before strangers can follow suit.
Got any ideas? Questions? Or want to comment about this post? Use the comment box below.